Além dos materiais básicos necessários para a elaboração (detalhes veja os itens abaixo), você deve criar os seguintes itens (recomendado na ordem dada):
(☀In addition to the basic materials necessary for the preparation (details see items below), you must create the following items (recommended in the given order):)
- Book - As ingredient to the arcane compendium
- Item Frame - To help obtain the arcane compendium
- Arcane Compendium - Contains all Ars Magica knowledge
- Occulus - To unlock new spell components
- Book And Quill - As ingredient for a spell recipe
- Inscription Table - To write down a spell recipe
- Lectern - For the crafting altar
- Magic Walls - For the crafting altar
- Crafting Altar Block - For the crafting altar
- Lever - For the crafting altar
- Runes, at least 1 blank and 1 colored - To craft a spell
- Spell Parchment - To hold the created spell
- Crafting Altar - To craft a spell using the recipe
You see, spell casting is not that easy, but it's worth it - guaranteed!
Steps to your first spellEdit
You'll have to start out with the Arcane Compendium. It contains all Ars Magica knowlege, and gives you access all other components.
To make it, you will need to craft a book and an item frame. Then find a pool of what looks like white water, called liquid etherium. Place the item frame near it with the book inside. Lots of particles should float from the liquid to the book. After a while, your book should have transformed into an arcane compendium. Pop it out of the frame and pick it up. Right click to use it or just look up the information at the wiki.
The second step is to craft and place an occulus to gain access to your skill trees. Select one of these: Offense, defense, utility, and talent. Use the three blue skill points, you've got by making the compendium, to unlock at least one shape (square) and one component (octagon). You can also select a modifier (diamond). As beginner, you can only select blue items (basic) later on green (advanced) and red (expert). Choose wisely!
Now, you've got to write down your new knowledge at an inscription table into a Book and Quill.